Manna Fellowship Church exists to elevate God in our personal lives, church, community and world.
We seek to elevate God by:
- Knowing and experiencing Him personally
- Allowing every part of our lives to be an act of worship to Him
- Caring for one another
- Serving our community and world
- Telling others the Good News of new life in Christ
- Equipping one another to serve in the church, community and world
- Training leaders and instilling a vision to start new churches
our core values
Biblically Based We look to Scripture, rather than church tradition, as our final authority. We seek to preach and teach accurately from the Bible and apply it to our lives.
Believer Equipped We strive to equip every person to become rooted, strengthened and growing in authentic, transforming faith. This faith is evidenced in service and action in the church and community. Followers of Christ use their God-given abilities to serve others and train one another to be servant leaders.
Team Oriented Church leadership is a team. Pastors, staff, lay leaders and members work together to make the mission of Manna Fellowship Church a reality.
Family Affirming We seek to provide an atmosphere of mentoring and resources, strengthening children, teens, single adults, marriages and families.
Missions Minded We see beyond church walls and strive to be a church without borders, reaching our neighborhood and the world beyond with God’s love.
Manna Fellowship Church is pleased to be a church planting partner with the North American Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention.